Friday, October 8, 2010

Time for a wardrobe overhaul I think

I've realised that I'm a bit of a pack rat. I've been going through my closet trying to decide which clothes I want to through out and even though I haven't worn some of them in ages and probably won't wear them again, I still can't bring myself to throw them out. I mean, just because I don't want to wear them now, doesn't mean I won't want to wear them in future! What if I want to wear them again 10 years down the track?!

I've also got a whole heap of dorky shirts and other bits and pieces that my mum bought for me years ago. These I don't mind throwing away so much. In fact, I'm actually quite keen to get rid of these because I don't really see eye to eye with my mum on a lot of things and it seems silly that she still has so much influence when it comes to the clothes that I wear. I'm just too much of a cheap skate to go out and buy new things while I still have stuff that isn't falling apart. And nice clothes are sooo freaking expensive! How the hell am I supposed to replace my whole wardrobe when shirts and stuff will cost me about $70 each?? Maybe I need a higher paying job...

No comments:

Post a Comment