Saturday, October 2, 2010

Here we go again

Ah, it's the weekend again. And a long weekend to boot. I have all these great plans about what I'm going to get done on the weekend now that I don't have to go to work for a couple of days. I'm going to:

1. Practice the violin every day
2. Catch up on some washing
3. Clean up the kitchen and living room
4. Sort through the piles of junk I've been collecting for the past couple of years
5. Figure out what I need to work on for the gamsat
6. Plan our meals for the coming week
7. And go grocery shopping for this meal plan
8. Spend some time with my hubby and Peanut

It's now Saturday night and so far, I've only done 1.5 out of 8. Violin practice is out of the question now that Peanut is in bed. Oh well, there's still 2 more days for me to work on this list. Meh. I'm sure I'll be able to get at least half of it done by the time I have to go back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment