Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pinch and a punch?

It's the 1st of March already! How did that happen?? Well, goodbye summer, we hardly saw any decent summer weather this year. Maybe you'll do better next year hey?

I tried writing an essay today. My first essay in about 8 years. I gave myself 30 mins to write it and damn did that time pass quick. Holy crap. And I'm not even going to say too much about what I actually managed to produce during this time. Let's just say I looked at the quotes, got the theme and then went off on a rambling, repetitive tangent that was only vaguely related to part of the theme. And I didn't get to a conclusion. 'Twas a bit hard to wrangle a conclusion out my rambling thoughts since I'd kinda lost the plot by the end of the 30 mins.

Oh well, I've got about 3 weeks to brush up my writing skills a bit. Maybe next time, I'll try and focus more on the task at hand and less on the new phone I want to buy. Damn you, distracting technology!!

No comments:

Post a Comment