Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sniffles and snot and general yuckiness

We've all been a little sick for the past couple of weeks. I'm almost over it now but my husband (let's call him D) is still coughing and my little peanut is still waking up with a snot encrusted nose. I heard him coughing a bit last night too so it sounds like he's still trying to get rid of his cold.

Peanut woke up for a feed at about 7 this morning and it looks like he's gone back to sleep again. D's fallen asleep on the floor of Peanut's room and he's snoring away like a chainsaw. Not that this is anything out of the ordinary. He snores at the best of times so it's no surprise he's snoring now that he's sick. The only real surprise is that I'm not totally deaf on one side from sleeping next to the snoring all these years :(

No comments:

Post a Comment