Saturday, August 28, 2010

Zzzzzz

Have you ever been so tired you've managed to fall asleep without realising that you've done so? That happened to me the other day at work. One minute, I was sitting there trying to figure out how to fix something and the next I was dreaming that I was still working but really, I had nodded off and was sitting there with my eyes closed and possibly slack jawed and drooling. Cause I'm classy like that. I have no idea how long I stayed there like that because I was dreaming about being awake and staring at my computer screen. What brought me back to the land of the living was someone coming up to me and asked me some random question. Then I had to mentally scramble around, trying to answer the question in a way that didn't make it too obvious that I'd just been dozing off at my desk and wasn't quite with it just yet. Though I'm pretty sure that since my work mate has eyes, he could see what I'd been doing.

I so totally need to start getting to bed earlier. Or maybe I just need to invest in a couple of pairs of those Homer Simpson glasses with the eyes painted on so I can have a snooze behind them...

No comments:

Post a Comment