Monday, August 30, 2010

Damn you cold germs

Don't you hate it when people come into work and cough and splutter all over you? Who wants to bet that the tight asses are saving up their sick leave so they can use it when they're 'sick' rather than when they're really sick? Anyway, last week, there were quite a few people at my work sick and spreading their germs around. Sharing is caring, isn't that what they say? Some of these germs must have hitched a ride home with me because I spent the weekend feeling a little under the weather. I did try oh so valiantly to fight it off but alas, this morning, I woke up with a sore throat and runny nose. So I figured I'd go into work and share the love... I am such a hypocrite hey? I did have some work that needed to be finished today though so I have an excuse. Although, now that I'm feeling worse than I was this morning, I might have to take tomorrow off...

No comments:

Post a Comment