Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hot and sunny with more of the same to come

1. Took Peanut to the pool today. I don't think he enjoyed it much. However, it was a 37 degree day and we have this nice pool in our complex that we hardly ever use, so he was damn well going swimming whether he liked it or not...

2. Had home made pizza for dinner. We took the easy way out and used pita bread for the bases but it was damn tasty nonetheless. Used some of the fresh basil and oregano we have growing out on our balcony now and it was food heaven! Gosh, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it...

Looking forward to tomorrow. 38 degrees and sunny and windy. Bring it on Summer!

Oh yes, and I think I'll register for the GAMSAT tomorrow. If the butterflies in my tummy don't kidnap me and spirit me off somewhere with no internet access...

No comments:

Post a Comment