Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chinese New Year!

Well, Chinese New Year eve anyway. Tomorrow is Chinese New Year. I should have taken the day off, but I didn't. Oh well. I'm not in the habit of taking days off just for the hell of it anyway. I'd much rather save my leave up for holidays...

So it looks like I have less than 2 months now to get my science knowledge up to a decent level. This is going to be fun seeing as I haven't actually touched anything remotely resembling chemistry, physics or biology since oh, let's say high school? Oh well. I've started going through a chemistry text and it's amazing how quickly it's all coming back to me though. In fact, some of the stuff I've been learning lately is stuff that I was meant to have learned in high school but never did. I just hope it'll be enough to be of some use to me in the GAMSAT...

Good things that happened today:

1. Steamboat dinner with my family to celebrate the coming new year. I ate about twice as much as I should have and I wish I could have fit even more in! I love steamboat and I look forward to it every year. Oh man, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. The soup, the fresh prawns, mushrooms, fish, cabbage, fish balls and other goodies that my parents always put in... *drools*

2. Peanut cuddles! What can I say? I'm totally in love with my gorgeous little Peanut! So much that I'm turning into one of THOSE parents. You know, the ones that never shut the hell up about their kids? Yeah, I'm becoming one of those. So sue me. He's adorable and I can't help myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment