Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Trying to change my tune

I've come to a realisation. I complain a lot and have quite a negative attitude towards life in general. So, in an effort to stop this becoming my on-whine journal where I go to bitch about all the bad things that happen to me, I'm going to try and change track a little. Instead of obsessing about the things that get me down in the dumps, I'm going to start focusing on the good things in my life.

To help me pay more attention to the good things in my life, I will write about at least 2 good things that happen to me every day, no matter how mundane they may seem to other people. So if you don't want to read about the boring minutiae of my day, RUN! Quickly now! Get outta here before I start rambling!

Okay, still here? Let's do this then...

Good thing number 1: I slept in, got to work late, and still managed to get an awesome car park. Woo hoo! Usually by the time I get to work, the car park is chock full of people creatively parking on every square inch possible, which sucks for me since my car parking skills are pretty fail...

Good thing number 2: Peanut gave me 2 hugs today while I was just sitting on the floor watching him run around. He's just the sweetest little bub...

No comments:

Post a Comment