Friday, October 14, 2011

Keyboard constipation

It's like the opposite of keyboard diarrhoea. Every time I've thought about sitting down and writing something, I've managed to find a way to distract myself and thus, save myself the trouble of trying to think of something to actually write about. And it seems, the longer I stay away, the harder it is to come back. I can't guarantee that I'll be back here too often at this stage, but I'll try anyway.

I've been feeling a bit down lately. Been doing a lot of thinking about all the things I want to do and wondering how I'm going to find the time to do them all. I mean, I could try and do everything but I think I'd have to find a way to survive without sleep at the same time. Heh, maybe I should add that to my to do list as well. Sure would be handy to have an extra 6 or 7 hours every day to get more done.

Sigh, I'm not really sure what I'm trying to get at here. I've got plenty of thoughts screaming around inside my head but they don't seem to want to come out in a coherent fashion at the moment so maybe I should just leave it at this for now and try again in a few days. Total bummer of a post hey? Damn you, keyboard constipation...

No comments:

Post a Comment